Review10Best compares the best electric kettles in Germany and selects the one by Jonzzy as the best kettle.In a electric kettle buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different kettles and see a recommendation on which electric kettle to buy in Germany in 2022.By considering the top list of kettles, you can find the best electric kettles and save time shopping online.
You are here: Homepage › Kitchen ›Best Kettle› Best Electric Kettle Germany 2022
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate electric kettle buying guide
- View the electric kettle picks and see how they rank in the top list
VIEW THE TOP 10 LIST →
The best electric kettles boil water in matter of minutes, making it easy to make your favourite hot beverages such as tea and coffee. A good electric kettle is relatively cheap and a worthwhile investment for most homes, providing a quick source of boiling water for cooking and making hot drinks.
Check the buying guide below for how to choose the best electric kettle:
What are electric kettles?
An electric kettle is a type of pot that uses electricity to heat water. It works by using a heating element inside of the pot to get water to reach boiling point in a few minutes, after which you can use the water for making hot beverages or for cooking.
While designs vary, an electric kettle features a handle, lid, and spout for safely pouring the water.
Why should you buy a good electric kettle?
The best electric kettles are quite affordable and very convenient, making them a worthwhile appliance to own. Their ability to get cold water to boil in a matter of minutes is very useful for many things, namely making tea and other beverages as well as cooking things like pasta. Other methods of boiling water, such as using a microwave or stove top, take much longer than an electric kettle.
How to choose the right electric kettle?
Choosing a good electric kettle depends of a few things, so it’s important to think about what you need from the appliance. Here are some things to think about to help choose a great electric kettle:
- Speed: The best electric kettles boil water at very quick speeds, offering added convenience. This may make the kettle a bit pricier but being able to quickly boil water is one of the best features to look for in an electric kettle. It’s also helpful when boiling large amounts of water, as this tends to take significantly longer.
- Capacity: Kettles come in various sizes, so the bigger they are the more water they hold. This may not be much of an issue for individuals, but families that plan on using the kettle often may benefit from a larger capacity. Be mindful that kettles with a larger capacity will be heavier to hold and carry.
- Energy Efficiency: Buying an energy efficient kettle is certainly worth consideration, as it may end up saving you money over the long-term. For instance, as the kettle requires less power to operate, your using less electricity so can keep your energy bill down, especially if you use it often. It’s also a more environmentally friendly option!
- Water Gauge: This is a very useful feature to look out for in an electric kettle. Basically, it lets you see how much water is inside the kettle from the outside. The gauge typically features unit measurements, letting you know how much water is in the kettle, which allows for precise measurements and avoiding overfilling.
What is the best kind of electric kettle in Germany?
There are a few types of electric kettles available, any of which you may find appealing.
- Corded Electric Kettle: Features a cord directly connected to the kettle. It’s one of the cheapest types of kettle available and works to effectively boil water, but also one of the oldest designs available and quite constrictive.
- Cordless Electric Kettle: The best all-round electric kettles are usually cordless. They don’t require batteries as the kettle is made of two sections, the main kettle and the corded base. The base connects to a power supply and the kettle sits on top of it, receiving power from the base. Once boiled, cordless kettles automatically shit off, after which the kettle can be lifted from the base, being completely cordless.
Top 10 list of electric kettles in Germany (November 2022)
The bestseller list compares brands and their electric kettles. Which kettle is the best?
Best choice TOP 1
Electric Kettle 1.5 Litre Water Heater 1500W Keep warm teapot Can be taken apart 360º base with overheating protection Stainless steel BPA free LED indicator
- Easy to store: despite its large capacity, you will have no problems to store it.…
- Safe design: the kettle has a safety system that ensures automatic shut-off when…
- Easy to use: simply fill the reservoir with cold water and place it on the base plate.…
Philips HD9350 / 90 kettle (2200 watts, 1.7 liters, stainless steel)
- 360° - Pirouette base with integrated cable wrap for easy handling.
- Removable anti-limescale filter for cleanliness.
- Extra large opening for easy filling.
Offer TOP 3
Aigostar Kettle Stainless Steel 1.7 L, 2200 W Electric Kettle with Limescale Filter, Wireless, Automatic Shut-Off, Ideal for Tea, Coffee, Baby Food, BPA Free, Black
- Quality AssuranceIf you have any questions about our kettle, you can contact us at…
- Safety: electric kettle with automatic shut-off function when cooking, a lockable…
- Easy to use: kettle with 360 degree rotating base, comfortable and ergonomically…
Emerio WK-119988 Glass Kettle, 1.7 Litre, 2200 Watt, LED Interior Lighting, 360 ° Base, Silver
- Elegant glass / stainless steel look.
- Automatic switch-off, overheating protection and boil-dry protection.
- Wireless and suitable for left and right-handed on a 360 ° base.
Krups BW8018 Smart'n Light Electric Kettle | 5 Temperature Settings | Digital Display | 30 Minutes Warming function | Auto-off | 1.7 L capacity | Double wall construction | Black
- Warmth retention function with automatic shut-off: Thanks to the automatic shutdown,…
- One-touch operation: Boil water in no time at all - with a simple touch of the 100°C…
- Touch-proof surface thanks to double wall construction: Keeps heat in while keeping…
Alessi Plissé MDL06/1 B Design Electric Kettle Thermoplastic Resin Black European Plug
- Available colours: black, red, grey and white
- Dimensions: height 20 cm, length 21 cm, width 16 cm
- Material: thermoplastic resin
Kettle with Temperature Setting, 2200 W Fast Boiling Kettle with Colour Changing LED Display, Electric Kettle Temperature Control, Stainless Steel
- 304 Stainless Steel Electric Kettle - This electric kettle temperature control is…
- Automatic shut-off & boil dry protection: equipped with a professional temperature…
- Color Changing LED LightDifferent color lights are built into the water level window…
Clatronic WK 3445 kettle, 1.7 liters, 2 external water level indicators, stainless steel heating element, black
NAVESO Mini Electric Kettle, Portable Kettle, 400 ml, Hot Water Boiler, Bottle Safe, Electric Heated Travel Kettle, 3 Minutes Fast Cooking with Separable Power Cable
- BEST CHOICE FOR GIFTING: The appearance is simple and stylish, suitable for friends…
- Eco-friendly and safe material: seamless punching and stretching moulding process,…
- Safe design: the portable kettle heats up quickly and automatically turns off when…
ANSIO Glass Kettle, 1.7 Litre Kettle with LED Lighting Base, Automatic Shut-Off, Dry Run Protection, Limescale Filter, 360° Base, Portable 2200 Watt Electric Tea Maker
- If you have any questions, please contact us. Our customer service team will be happy…
- The removable and easy to clean limescale filter. Automatic opening of the lid at…
- Equipped with an LED light ring around the heating plate that illuminates the kettle…
We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best kettles, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a electric kettle test. Last Update: 2022/11/24.